Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
FFXIV General Discussion

[Pinned] Controller Macro Guide for Chot Bar Changes by Naozumi

I use a controller which I find easier to use than a keyboard and more effective if done properly with macros. Here's how:As you see here, lay out your basic rotation X to start, Circle and than Triangle. On triangle we will make our macro. Make i...
Small Naozumi 1y
Naozumi2929Small Tiamiane 1y
FFXIV General Discussion

FFXIV 3.1 Patch Discussion

Here's the pre-patch notes:http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...c97104f8e7308eHere are some highlights that I found interesting:[2.0] A new idling camera feature has been added for players to take pictures of their characters and scenery from va...
Small Naozumi 1y
Naozumi0733Small Naozumi 1y
FFXIV General Discussion

Our .com site is back!

Our .com site is back! It's now acting as a recruitment page. Check it out here: http://www.titansentinels.com
Small Naozumi 1y
Naozumi0680Small Naozumi 1y
FFXIV General Discussion

FC Airship Expeditions

It looks like the upcoming airship stuff will be great for our FC. It appears that minimum 2 people must be on the expedition to explore combat zones for the sake of securing supplies or something like that.Maybe we could try to do this on Sundays...
Small Naozumi 1y
Naozumi61069Small Naozumi 1y
FFXIV General Discussion

Recruitment Shout Message (Macro)

Hi all!I put together a recruitment shout message people can use for recruitment purposes. Feel free to use!/shout .::TitanSentinels::. We’re a Tightknit Group of Old FFXI Players | Rank 8 | Social/Casual | Mumble | FC Events | M House | Airship/C...
Small Centurion 1y
Centurion01306Small Centurion 1y
FFXIV General Discussion

FFXIV Character Names

As many of us have different character names from FFXI to FFXIV (some completely different!) I think it's become necessary to compile a list of each of our FFXIV character names and, if applicable, who we were in FFXI. Please respond to this threa...
Small Centurion 3y
Centurion184946Small Ryuchi Markaida 1y
FFXIV General Discussion

Airship Name Thread

We now have an airship in the FC and now it's time to name it! Please reply to this thread with your ideas for the new name of the FC Airship! Thanks!- Cent
Small Centurion 2y
Centurion51476Small AnnaMolly 2y
FFXIV General Discussion

Daily Hunts Tool

This is a tool I found for more efficiently completing your daily hunts: http://www.ffxivhuntspath.co.uk/Feel free to use! - Cent
Small Centurion 2y
Centurion0662Small Centurion 2y
FFXIV General Discussion

The Return of FC Event Night

Hi all!We were discussing it in the FC tonight and I think it's time we restart our FC event night again. The weekly event can be w/e we want it to be, i.e., trials, new content, Golden Saucer activities, PvP, etc. I'd like to hear what the FC is ...
Small Centurion 2y
Centurion71689Member avatar small Takebayashi 2y
FFXIV General Discussion

The Legacy of FFXI

I recently went back to play FFXI with my wife. We’re having an absolute blast! I am a huge fan of the current FF14 but after playing FFXI again I started to put things into perspective. Overall, I have to say I think FFXI is still a much better g...
Small Naozumi 2y
Naozumi71652Small Naozumi 2y
FFXIV General Discussion

Aether Currents and Heavensward Sightseeing Log

I thought this might help some of you guys out. Keep in mind that these documents aren't mine, I just found them. They may also contain very minor spoilers as they give locations and prerequisites.Aether CurrentsHeavensward Sightseeing LogEnjoy! \o/
Small AnnaMolly 2y
AnnaMolly21039Small Naozumi 2y
FFXIV General Discussion

Post your HUD Designs!

Small Naozumi 2y
Naozumi3996Small Naozumi 2y
FFXIV General Discussion

Finally dinged all jobs to 50! Pics inside

Album: http://imgur.com/a/mFsFD
Small Naozumi 2y
Naozumi81539Small Tiamiane 2y
FFXIV General Discussion

New Expansion Info

Don't worry about finishing your Zodiac Weapons guys... trust me. Not worth it so close to being expansion time.Afro hairstyle in the worksBunny ears to be worn by male characters in the worksZodiac Weapon will not continue. Instead there will be ...
Small Naozumi 2y
Naozumi2735Small AnnaMolly 2y
FFXIV General Discussion

Show off your Au Ra!

Small Naozumi 2y
Naozumi2929Small Centurion 2y
FFXIV General Discussion

For the Crafters & Gatherers Out There!

Thought this might be helpful... :)
Small Centurion 3y
Centurion1553Small Centurion 3y
FFXIV General Discussion

Starting Classes by Cities

For those new players out there: :)
Small Centurion 3y
Centurion1520Small Centurion 3y
FFXIV General Discussion

Coil group

just wanna get a general idea of who's interested times available jobs and stuff. Maybe try and get something along the lines of organized.>:)>:)>:)so im on mon-fri 6-10pmish est weekeds most of the day usually cept sundays when I gotta w...
Small Mathyas 3y
Mathyas61406Small Mythrandir Arkenath 3y
FFXIV General Discussion

FATE Grinding Guide

In case you don't know, FATE grinding is one of the fasted ways to level in FFXIV. Below are locations that you can use to find FATEs - those in bold are the areas I've found are the most commonly used by the player base. From 1-10 I've found most...
Small Centurion 3y
Centurion1577Small Centurion 3y
Page 1